My friend, Sue Meintjes, has just released a new ebook called “How To Get Kids To Listen”, containing 18 short interviews with leading parenting experts. And, yes, I’m one of the featured interviews.
I was so impressed with all the content, I arranged for you to get a copy for free.
It features 10-minute interviews with leading parenting experts who share their single best strategy to get your kids to listen and cooperate…without yelling and begging!
Some of the chapters include:
- How “detaching yourself from the outcome” helps your children respond more positively (Dr. Paul Jenkins, child and family psychologist, author and podcast host)
- From Julie King (author of two best-selling books: How To Talk So LITTLE Kids Will Listen and How To Talk When Kids Won't Listen), you'll learn why “playfulness” is such a powerful technique to increase cooperation… and a simple trick to be playful even when you don't feel like it.
- Dr. Ross Greene (a clinical psychologist and best-selling author of Raising Human Beings and The Explosive Child) teaches how to solve problems with kids instead of trying to fix their behavior
- The single most important thing we can do for our kids to help them develop emotional regulation (Dr. Hilary Mandzik, licensed psychologist and parent coach)
- Plus the best parenting tips from 12 more leading parenting experts including (in alphabetical order): Judy Arnall, Dr. Chelsey Hauge, Dr. Rosina McAlpine, Rebecca Rolland, Sarah Rosensweet, Karen Thurm Safran, Anna Seewald, Tia Slightham, Lisa Smith, Dr. Beth Trammell, Nathan Wallis and Dr. Heather Wittenberg
You can get your free copy of this ebook by clicking here:
I hope you enjoy this valuable gift. I know it will help you get your kids to cooperate more, while at the same time building a deeper, more positive relationship with them.
You can download it here: